5 minutesPrep Time: 3 minutes Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1/4 cup unpopped popping corn
- 1 brown paper lunch bag
- Hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Put unpopped popping corn in the brown paper lunch bag.
- Fold the top over tightly several times. Microwave on high until the popping slows (about 2 minutes, depending on the microwave).
- Let popcorn cool down. Remove from bag and place in a bowl.
- Spray popcorn with nonstick spray and add a few shakes of hot sauce.
- Combine lime juice, cumin, chili powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle over popcorn and toss.