45 minutesPrep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes
Pumpkin seeds are an amazing source of the nutrients your body needs, and this recipe adds all the flavor your taste buds want.
- 1 cup cleaned pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small saucepan, bring 4 cups water, seeds and salt to a boil.
- Simmer 10 minutes, then drain.
- Pat seeds dry between layers of paper towels.
- Toss seeds with olive oil, spread on a baking sheet and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning over seeds.
- Roast 5 more minutes.