5 minutesPrep Time: 5 minutes
So simple and so scrumptious! Lots of fruit and even more flavor are packed in this breakfast wrap.
- 1 six-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup strawberries (or any other fruit in season), sliced
- Dash of cinnamon
- Spread nut or seed butter over the whole tortilla.
- Place sliced bananas and strawberries on one half of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over fruit.
- Roll the tortilla into a log shape.
- Slice into round pieces and enjoy.