55 minutesPrep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes
Game night deserves wings, and your family deserves a healthy meal. Why not have both?
- 2 pounds chicken wings and drumsticks
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Buffalo or wing sauce (read labels for one with less sodium and sugar)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Coat chicken wings and drumsticks in olive oil and pepper.
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy (about 45 to 50 minutes), turning every 15 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and toss them in the sauce.
- Serve immediately.