40 minutesPrep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes
Whoever said casseroles were boring hasn't tasted this delicious enchilada casserole.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 medium zucchinis, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pack (about 12) corn tortillas
- 1 bottle (about 12 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and corn, and sauté until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in black beans and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour about 1/4 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Lay 3-4 tortillas on bottom of pan. Layer 1/2 vegetable mix, about 1/3 cup of sauce and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Add another layer of tortillas, the rest of the vegetable mix, another 1/3 cup sauce and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Lay remaining tortillas over top, add remaining sauce and top with the final 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.