20 minutesPrep Time: 8 minutes Cook Time: 12 minutes
We know pizza is a family favorite, and this healthy and tasty veggie pie is no exception.
- Cooking spray
- One 11-inch whole-wheat thin pizza crust
- 1 cup lower-sodium pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, basil or Italian seasoning
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2-3 cups vegetables, such as mushrooms, spinach, sliced tomato, bell peppers and onions
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Lightly spray cooking spray on pan.
- Place pizza crust on pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle dried seasoning on top of sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of sauce.
- Top with veggies.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.