3 hoursPrep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 3 hours
Summer desserts should be simple and fun, but most of all—tasty!
- 12 ounces plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup mashed bananas (1 large banana)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed, undrained
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (in 100% juice), undrained
- 6-8 paper cups
- Combine yogurt and fruit.
- Spoon into paper cups and freeze.
- After 3 hours, the cups can be eaten like ice cream.
- If you plan to freeze until solid, insert a stick and they can be eaten like an ice pop. Once frozen, peel away paper cup and enjoy.