35 minutesPrep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
The crispy golden veggies in this recipe will make you feel great about putting fries back on the menu.
- 2 zucchini, cut into 3-inch “fries”
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup whole-grain breadcrumbs
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Whisk egg white and milk in small bowl.
- Combine cheese and breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini fries into egg mixture, then coat in breadcrumb mixture.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, then place zucchini on sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes.