5-6 hoursPrep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5-6 hours
Slow cooker meals are meant to be simple and flavorful. This classic recipe is no exception.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup raw baby carrots
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 4 sweet potatoes, quartered
- Place vegetables on bottom of 4- or 5-quart slow cooker.
- Lay chicken on top. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cover slow cooker and place on low heat for 5 to 6 hours.