Ready for an easy way to be the family hero? Serve up one of these healthy meals guaranteed to bring everyone to the table.
- Cooking spray
- One 11-inch whole wheat thin pizza crust
- 1 Cup low-sodium pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, basil or Italian seasoning
- 1 Cup low-fat mozzarella cheese-shredded
- 1 Cup mushrooms-chopped
- 1 Cup peppers (red or green)-chopped
- 1 Cup onion-chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray cooking spray on pan.
- Place pizza crust on pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle half of the dried seasoning on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of sauce.
- Top with any vegetables that you like.
- Sprinkle with remaining dried seasoning.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- Cut pizza into six slices and serve.