15 minutesPrep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can no-salt-added black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lime
- 3/4 cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup shredded, reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Baked tortilla chips
- Put beans in medium bowl and mash with a fork. Set aside.
- Rinse, peel and mash avocado in a separate bowl. Squeeze juice from 1/2 lime, and stir well. Layer avocado on beans.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt and taco seasoning. Stir. Layer on top of avocado.
- Top with tomato, lettuce, olives and cheese.
- Use as a dip with baked tortilla chips