10 minutesPrep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
Movie night just got better with this savory popcorn.
- 1/4 cup unpopped popping corn
- 1 brown paper lunch bag
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put unpopped popping corn in the brown paper lunch bag.
- Fold the top over tightly several times. Microwave on high until the popping slows (about 2 minutes, depending on the microwave).
- Let popcorn cool down. Remove from bag and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle popcorn with olive oil.
- Combine basil, parsley, garlic powder and salt. Sprinkle over popcorn and toss.