35 minutesPrep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
Turkey meatballs are easy to make; this is a great recipe to let kids help with in the kitchen.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs or quick cooking oats
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine ingredients except meat in a bowl.
- Add turkey and mix well.
- Roll mixture into bite-size balls.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Place meatballs on baking sheet.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until meatballs reach 165 F.