30 minutesPrep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- About 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Seasonings to taste, like black pepper, garlic powder, parsley, basil and/or oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- In another shallow dish, beat the egg, then add milk.
- In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Dip tenders in flour and shake off any excess. Dip in egg dish and allow any excess to drip off. Then coat in bread crumb mix.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165 F.