2 hoursPrep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 2 hours
This simple, sugar-free dessert is the ultimate treat for those hot summer days.
- Seedless watermelon
- Craft sticks
- Have an adult slice watermelon into 3-inch to 4-inch triangles.
- Use knife to poke small hole in rind.
- Push craft stick into hole until it pierces watermelon.
- Lay assembled pop on tray or pan.
- Repeat steps to create desired number of watermelon pops.
- Upon completion, place pan of pops in freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove pan from freezer and enjoy.