45 minutesPrep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 sweet potatoes, sliced into thin 1/4-inch "fries"
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) of spices (such as cumin, paprika, rosemary, black pepper, pumpkin pie spice, Cajun spice, or a combination of a few)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay sweet potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Spray sweet potatoes with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine salt with spice combination, and sprinkle over fries.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.