15 minutesPrep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, lime juice and cinnamon. Whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Lightly coat the grill rack with cooking spray.
- Prepare a hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill. Position the cooking rack 4 to 6 inches from the flame.
- Lightly brush pineapple slices with the marinade.
- Grill, turning once and basting once or twice with the remaining marinade, until tender and golden, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.