25 minutesPrep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup whole-wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, diced
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta and transfer to large bowl.
- Stir in olive oil, then tomatoes and green bell pepper.
- Stir in garlic, feta, basil and black olives.
- Add black pepper to taste (optional).
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.