5-6 hoursPrep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 to 6 hours
Meatless Mondays have never tasted so good when you serve our 3-bean chili.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (15-ounces) no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15-ounces) no-salt-added kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15-ounces) no-salt-added garbanzo/pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8-ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and place on low heat for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve with reduced-fat cheese, baked tortilla chips and low-fat sour cream.