Are you sad that Camp Strong4Life and other summer camps have been canceled this year? We have good news! We’re bringing the magic of summer camp to you!
Join us June 29 to July 2 for a week of fun-filled camp activities—all from the comfort your home. Camp Strong4Life will engage campers ages 8 to 12 throughout the day with fun and interactive activities alongside a community of similar aged children. It's where virtual adventures meet high-energy dance classes and cooking competitions. It's where campers will feel an instant sense of belonging, discover their own strengths and take away the Strong4Life healthy habits to last a lifetime. And best of all—it’s free!
Camp Strong4Life features both live activities and on-demand activities that campers can choose to participate in whenever they’d like. Campers can engage as much or as little as they would like in the activities that interest them. All sessions are facilitated by camp staff.
Here are some of the daily activities your child can experience at camp:
- Strong4Life challenges to earn cool prizes
- Virtual camp activities led by Camp Twin Lakes staff—nature walks, arts and crafts, farming, etc.—with related activities to do from home
- Camp traditions like flagpole, spirit time and dances
- “Cabin time” to chat and play games with other campers of a similar age
- Evening family fun programming, like bingo, yoga, dancing and a talent show
- Register your child for Camp Strong4Life to gain free access to all live and on-demand camp activities.
- Create an account with the Camp Twin Lakes: Connect platform and watch required safety videos. You will receive a link to create your account after you register your child for camp.
- Camp staff will send virtual resources and mail a camp welcome box* prior to camp filled with goodies (water bottles, jump ropes, cooking utensils, etc.) to help the whole family engage in the Strong4Life healthy habits during camper week.
*Must be registered by June 21
- Campers log in to the online platform daily from June 29 to July 2 to access links for live activities and browse the on-demand content. Campers can engage as much or as little as they would like in the activities that interest them.
- Experienced camp staff facilitate engaging, interactive fun.
- Campers participate in on-demand camp activities, complete daily Strong4Life challenges to earn cool prizes. Prizes will be mailed at the conclusion of camp week.
We know that we can never replace the incredible experience of in-person camp, but we know that through innovation and creativity, we have the opportunity to teach important life skills like flexibility, the importance of trying new things, and working in a different environment. Camp Strong4Life is still focused on our goals of creating community, teaching new skills and improving our campers’ confidence.
Complete the registration form to sign your child up today! Don’t forget to sign up before June 21 to receive your camp welcome box prior to the start of camp.
Visit Camp Twin Lakes: Connect to learn more about the online platform.
Have questions about camp? Email CampStrong4Life@choa.org.