5 minutes, sits overnightPrep Time: 5 minutes
Breakfast doesn’t get any easier than this! Simply put all of the ingredients into a container before you go to bed, and breakfast will be ready by the morning.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite fruit (fresh or dried), nuts, nut or seed butter, or seeds (Note: leave out nuts and seeds for children younger than age 4, as they can be choking hazards.)
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Several shakes of cinnamon
- Several shakes of salt
- Optional: sprinkle of shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients into a single serving bowl (such as a mason jar), stir and place in the refrigerator overnight. Enjoy in the morning!