5 minutesPrep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 3 minutes
Become your own barista, and savor each sip of this spicy, sweet brew.
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) or fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Add milk to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and sugar.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not let it boil.
- Add 1/2 cup of coffee to two mugs, and top off each with the milk and pumpkin mixture.