Building Intentional Play Into the Day Training
Who is the Building Intentional Play Into the Day Training for?
This training is designed to help early care educators, teachers, administrators and other staff follow best practices when it comes to:
- The connection between play and 3 key developmental domains (social emotional development, brain development, and physical growth and development).
- Learning ways to add intentional play into the daily routine-without any added stress.
- Creating a positive, pressure-free environment for physical activity.
Why participate in this training?
Upon completion of this training from the majority of the center, you will be eligible to receive:
- 1 Bright From The Start (BFTS) credit hour
- The “Let’s Stretch” poster pictured below at no cost. (Georgia residents only)
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is an approved entity by Bright from the Start: Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning.
This training has been approved for 1 hour of continuing education for early care and education professionals in Georgia, meeting Workforce Knowledge Competency 1.4. Certificates will be provided upon completion of the training and a post-training survey.
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta planning committee members and content experts have no relevant financial relationship to declare. Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta did not receive commercial support for this continuing education activity.
In order to document your participation and provide continuing education credits, we need to collect private information, including your name and email address. Your information will not be shared or used for other purposes.